Lemony vegetable Linguine
In celebration of our office Secret Santa, we are delighted to share a recipe from our gift. . . enjoy!
Serves 2 - Total time 15 mins
150g dried linguine
2 x courgettes
1 x carrot
bunch fresh mint
30g Parmesan Cheese
LET'S Get GoinG
1. Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water drain and put to one side, keep a mugful of the cooking water.
2. Slice the courgettes and carrot lengthways, then again into long matchsticks. Or if Santa brought you a spiralizer - time to play!
3. Grab a large non-stick frying pan add a good glug of olive oil add the vegetables, keep stirring for
4 mins then add the chopped mint.
4. Toss the drained pasta into the vegetable pan and add a splash of the cooking water. Finely grate most of the Parmesan add to the pan with some of the lemon zest.
5. Squeeze in the lemon juice, toss all together season and then plate up!
6. Finish with a sprinkle of the remaining parmesan and a dash of extra virgin olive oil.